WELCOME to Winning Entrepreneurs, one of Scotland’s most exclusive collaboration organisations for innovative entrepreneurs.
WE bring together some of the country’s most successful and emerging high growth entrepreneurs to share knowledge, ideas and experiences with like-minded business owners and founders.
WE encourage innovation & work together to foster & encourage true entrepreneurial spirit.
WE support the growth of our members’ businesses by facilitating introductions and organising relevant, informative and professional events.
WE develop long-term, beneficial relationships with our members as they do with one another. Built on trust, these relationships reflect our ethos and spirit of collaboration.
CONNECT, our exclusive online networking forum allows our members real-time communication with one another outwith events via email, discussions and groups. It also provides a unique opportunity for members to showcase their businesses to fellow members.
Winning Entrepreneurs member accolades and awards include:
- Winner of The JCI Creative Entrepreneur of the Year 2009.
- Scottish finalist in the Grazia O2 Entrepreneur of the Year Awards 2009.
- Scotland’s fastest growing company as listed in the 2009 Sunday Times Fast Track 100.
- Ernst & Young Entrepreneur of the Year Winner 2009.
- Semi-Finalist in the Ernst & Young Entrepreneur of The Year Award 2010.
- Two of the Rising Stars 2010 in Business Insider Magazine.
- Second place in Corporatewear Category at the 2010 Business Manager Awards.
- Numbers 2, 6 and 89 in the 2010 Business Insider SME300
Congratulations to the winners of our inaugural Awards Ceremony which took place in September 2010 at our Annual Charity Dinner:
Entrepreneur of The Year: Gaynor Salisbury of Loopy Lorna’s
Young Entrepreneur of The Year: Emily Walters of EW Multimedia
Most Innovative Business: Robin Mehta of Technology Consult
Winning Entrepreneurs is supported by an Executive Team of Ambassadors who play a key role in the ongoing development and success of our organisation. Each one has enjoyed considerable success with their businesses and they bring a wealth of experience and knowledge in multi-sector disciplines to underpin the diversity of our membership.